Wednesday 2 November 2011

Aamir Khan announces his TV show at a press conference

Among the three Khans of Bollywood, two of them (Salman and Shahrukh), have already hosted TV shows on the smaller screen. Now, the third one, that is the perfectionist Aamir Khan is all set to make a grand debut as the host of a TV show and the actor announced the same at a press conference held in Mumbai.
“This is not just a show for me, it’s a journey. A journey of discovery, of change, of emotions, of human stories, which touch and inspire us. My dream is to impact lives,” Aamir told reporters at the press conference.
“I have been offered game shows before, but I didn’t find them very exciting… not that they were not good but personally doing the same thing everyday didn’t excite me much. So that is how I started to think and brainstorm for an innovative concept. Moreover, I have realized in all these years that TV is a very strong and powerful medium and I should make use of this platform to reach larger audience,” Aamir added.
Shahrukh and Aamir have been known for their verbal spats. This time Aamir made sure that he sent positives vies to his rival and wished him luck for his upcoming movie Ra.One saying, “My best wishes to Shahrukh and the entire team. They have put in a lot of money and effort. I wish and hope they get their due respect. I hope the film does well.”
aamir khan tv show

No comments:

Post a Comment