Sunday 21 October 2012

When It Comes To The iPhone 5, White Is The New Black [First Impressions] Read more at http://www.cultofmac.com/192253/when-it-comes-to-the-iphone-5-white-is-the-new-black-first-impressions/#TIWySjbv7USkimii.99


When It Comes To The iPhone 5, White Is The New Black [First Impressions]
Today I did something I swore I’d never do: I bought a white iPhone. Like my fellow Cult of Mac colleagues and many of you readers, I too bought a brand spanking new iPhone 5. Deciding not to brave the crazy lines, I took my chances and waited till later in the day before I picked one up.
Black has always been my color of choice when it comes to iOS devices. I’ve always owned black iPhones, iPads and iPods. But for some reason I decided to go with white this time around, and I’m happy I did. The white iPhone 5 is absolutely gorgeous.
The two-toned back plate on the iPhone 5 means that color choices aren’t as simple as “white” and “black” anymore. You’ve got “white & silver” and “black & slate.” The brushed aluminum on the back of the iPhone 5 is darker on the black version and shinier on the white version. The new backplate gives each iPhone 5 color variant an even more distinctive look.

Read more at http://www.cultofmac.com/192253/when-it-comes-to-the-iphone-5-white-is-the-new-black-first-impressions/#TIWySjbv7USkimii.99 

No comments:

Post a Comment